12th Bk Question Paper 2021 with Solution | Download Free Pdf
Table of Contents
Bk Question Paper 2021 with Solution
Q.1. Attempt all of the following sub-questions: 
(A) Select the correct options and rewrite the statements: (5)
(1) A statement showing financial position of the business is called as _______.
(a) Trail Balance
(c) Balance Sheet
(d) Trading Account
(2) The set of programs that direct the computer to perform the desired task is _______.
(3) The information supplied by the financial statements are _______ in nature.
(d) None of these
(4) The balance of the capital A/c of retired partner is transferred to his _________ Account.
(a) Executor’s Loan
(c) Wife’s loan
(d) Son’s Loan
(5) The closing balance of Receipts and Payments account usually represents ________ balance.
(a) Closing stock
(b) Cash and Bank
(B) Write a word / term / phrase as a substitute for each of the following statements: (5)
(1) The shares on which dividend is not fixed.
Answer: Equity Shares/Ordinary Shares
(2) Amount which is not recoverable from Drawee on account of insolvency.
Answer: Bad Debts
(3) Liability likely to arise in future on happening of certain event.
Answer: Contingent Liability
(4) Ratio by which existing partners are benefited on the death of the partner.
Answer: Gain Ratio
(5) Account open for revaluation of assets and liabilities.
Answer: Revaluation A/c or Profit and Loss adjustment A/c
(C) Find odd one: (5)
(1) Decrease in Furniture, Patents written off, Increase in Bills Payable, RDD written off
(2) Subscription received, Sundry receipts, Interest Received, Audit fees
(3) Dock Charges, Printing and Stationery, Custom Duty, Wages and salary
(4) Electricity Bill, Trade Bill, Inland Bill, Foreign Bill
(5) Creditors, Land and Building, General Reserve, Capital
(D) Calculate the following: (5)
(1) When depreciation is ₹ 7,500 and Closing balance of Library books is ₹ 92,500. by 10%. Calculate the opening balance of Library books.
Video Solution – Link
To download the complete paper in pdf – Click Here
- 12th OCM 2021 Board Papers
- 12th SP 2021 Board Papers
- 12th English 2021 Board Papers
- 12th Accounts 2021 Board Papers
- 12th Commerce July 2022 Question Papers – View
- 12th Commerce March 2021 Question Papers – View
- 12th Commerce March 2022 Question Papers – View
|Textbook Solutions of 12th Commerce (All Subjects)||Click Here|
|Free pdf of 12th Commerce Textbooks||Click Here|
|12th Commerce IT MCQ Preparation (Online Test)||Click Here|
|12th Commerce Paper Pattern and Chapter Wise Marks Distribution||Click Here|
|Sample Paper of 12th Commerce for Practice||Click Here|
|Solved Sample papers of 12th Commerce to improve Paper Presentation||Click Here|
|Old Question Papers of 12th Commerce with solution (All Subjects)||Click Here|