11. The export proceeds realization in India should take place within _______ days.
12. __________ indicates the country in which the goods are manufactured.
(a) Consular invoice
(b) Certificate of Origin
(c) Commercial Invoice
(d) Shipping Bill
13. Consular invoice is issued in _______ copies.
14. _______ gives title to the goods in export business.
(a) Bills of exchange
(b) Bill of lading
(c) Shipping bill
(d) Commercial bill
15. ________ is an export document that gives the consignment details to the exporter.
(a) Mate’s receipt
(b) Packing list
(c) Packing credit
(d) Certificate of origin
16. _______ Shipping bill is not an export document.
17. Certificate of origin can be issued by _______ .
18. Consular invoice is issued by ______ .
(a) Consulate officer
(b) Customs officer
19. ________ bill is a proof issued by Airline Company that indicates title to the goods for the contract of carriage.
20. ________ is an important document required for realization of export proceeds.
(a) GR Form
(b) ARE-1 Form
(c) Shipping Bill
(d) Packing List
|Answers: 11)360 12)Certificate of Origin 13)three 14)Bill of lading 15)Packing list 16)Coastal 17)EPC 18)Consulate officer 19)Airway 20)GR Form|
1 thought on “Export Procedure and Documentation MCQ | 25 Free MCQs on Export Marketing”
Thank you for sharing this information