Export Distribution and Promotion MCQ | 25 Free MCQs on Export Marketing
Export Distribution and Promotion MCQ
1. _________ is a longer channel of distribution in export business.
(a) Direct channel
(b) Indirect channel
(c) Latitudinal channel
(d) Longitudinal channel
2. ________ helps to distribute export goods only through government agencies.
(b) Canalizing Agencies
(c) Customs Officials
3. _________ distribution channel reduces per unit cost of the product in export business.
(c) Variance distribution
(d) Binomial distribution
4. Logistics in export marketing does not cover _______ aspect.
(c) Material handling
5. _______ helps to co-ordinate moving of resources with the help of people, equipment and technology.
(b) Human Resource Management
6. _______ covers financial risks in export business.
7. ________ is the most convenient and cost effective mode of transport in export business.
8. _________ is not an element of promotion.
(b) Sales Promotion
9. ________ is a sales promotion tool.
(b) Premium price
(c) Perceived product
10. Trade fairs and exhibitions help the exporters in _______ .
(a) buying import products
(b) promoting export products
(c) exploring new markets
(d) developing new products
|Answers: 1)Indirect channel 2)Canalizing Agencies 3)Direct 4)Advertising 5)Logistics 6)Insurance 7)Seaways 8)Product 9)Discounts 10)promoting export products|