11. Packing credit is also known as ________ finance.
12. _______ refers to export trade for which export proceeds are received in form of other products in exchange of forex.
(c) Position trade
(d) Swing trade
13. EXIM finances _______ term loans.
14. ECGC is owned and governed by ________ .
(a) Government of India
15. SIDBI provides _________ .
(a) Pre-shipment finance
(b) Post-shipment finance
(c) Financing bank schemes
(d) All of the above
16. Which among the following is not a type of LC ?
(a) Advance payment
(d) Transferable LC
17. _______ LC cannot be modified or cancelled without the consent of the exporter.
18. _______ LC is the safest LC in export business.
19. _________ is a negotiable instrument that provides payment to the exporter.
(a) Bills of exchange
(b) Bills of shipping
(c) Bills of invoice
(d) Bills in trade
20. Period of pre-shipment finance is _______ days.
|Answers: 11)pre-shipment 12)Countertrade 13)Long 14)Government of India 15)All of the above 16)Advance payment 17)Irrevocable 18)Confirmed 19)Bills of exchange 20)180|