In this video, you will get to know about the following information.
1. Subjects in TYBCOM
2. Paper Pattern
3. Strategy to score 85+ %.
4. Study plan
5. Weekly study schedule
TYBCOM has 6 subjects.
1) Financial Accounting
2) Cost Accounting
Theory Subjects :
3) Business Economics
4) Commerce 5 (Marketing)
Optional Subjects:(Any Two)
1) Direct Tax
2) Computer System And Application
3) Export Marketing etc
Subjects: Semester V and Semester VI
- Business Economics
- Financial Accounting and Auditing – Financial Accounting
- Financial Accounting and Auditing – Cost Accounting
- Business Management
- Computer Systems and Applications
- Direct and Indirect Taxation
- Export Marketing
- Elements of Operational Research
- Marketing Research
- Psychology of Human Behaviour at Work
|Sr.No||Subject||Learning Objectives||learning Outcome|
|1||Financial Accounting and Auditing VII – Financial Accounting||• To enable the students to understand fundamentals of preparation of financial statements of a corporate entity. |
• To enable the students to understand fundamentals of accounting for corporate restructuring (internal).
• To enable the students to understand fundamentals of accounting for investments.
• To enable the students to understand fundamentals of accounting for buy-back of shares.
|• The students will be able to prepare financial statements of a corporate entity. |
• The students will be able to account for internal restructuring of a corporate entity.
• The students will be able to prepare Investment account for an investor.
• The students will be able to account for buy back of shares by a corporate entity.
TYBCOM Syllabus and TYBCOM Subjects Mumbai University Pdf
Learn the chapter of TYBCOM from the below link.
Visit our Youtube Channel