CBSE Class 10 Question Paper 2020
CBSE Old Papers for Class 10: Board exams of Class 10 and 12 are knocking at the door, students must be wondering how to go about with their board exam preparation at this last moment.
Board exams are very challenging. When it comes to preparing for CBSE class 10th board exams, everyone looks for help books and study material to revise the course as soon as possible. The very first thing that strikes your mind is solving previous years’ question papers.
Indeed, if you go through the previous years’ question papers and Sample papers you will get to know how exactly the CBSE board prepares the question paper. It not only helps in polishing your preparation but also provides a boost to your confidence level.
CBSE Class 10 Question Paper 2020 English
|English L & L (SET 1)|
|English L & L (SET 2)|
|English L & L (SET 3)|
|English Communication (SET 1)|
|English Communication (SET 2)|
|English Communication (SET 3)|
CBSE Class 10 Question Paper 2020 Maths
CBSE Class 10 Question Paper 2020 Hindi
CBSE Class 10 Question Paper 2020 Science
|Science Question Paper Class 10 (Set 1)|
|Science Question Paper Class 10 (Set 2)|
|Science Question Paper Class 10 (Set 3)|
|CBSE Previous Year Question Papers for Class 10 Science (Set 4)|
|CBSE Previous Year Question Papers for Class 10 Science (Set 5)|
CBSE Class 10 Question Paper 2020 Social Science
CBSE Class 10 Question Paper 2020 (Other Subjects)
Benefits of CBSE Past Papers for Class 10 for students and why every student should take help of old papers to get good marks in the board exams:-
1. Removes Exam Stress and Fear – Practicing CBSE sample papers gives you an idea about the type of questions that will be asked in the exam and so students can prepare well enough.
2. Be familiar with the question format -To prepare well for the CBSE exam, you need to revise the entire book plenty of times. It will help you to understand every concept minutely. Thereafter you will be familiar with the patterns and nature of your final question paper. Revise thoroughly and avoid getting anxious. If you practice enough, then you will not have to worry about the question pattern in the exam hall.
3. Identify your mistakes – Sometimes even after practicing and solving last year’s question papers a many times, students tend to make silly mistakes during the final exam. The only way to avoid this is to practice the sample papers and last five years’ question papers rigorously daily upon completion of your syllabus.
4. Your speed will increase – Every subject of the CBSE exam has a strict duration of three hours. So, if you are solving and practicing the sample papers and previous year’s question papers enough, then it would not be very difficult for you to complete the entire paper within that time duration.
5. You will be confident – The previous years’ question papers are believed to be the most important weapon to score good marks in an examination. Prior to appearing in the final exam, your only job is to revise and practice as much as possible. Practice will make you a confident player in this game. You will memorize every chapter from your NCERT textbooks seamlessly. And if you are confident about the question patterns, then you will easily score well in the final CBSE board examinations.