11. Personal selling is also known as _______ .
(d) Public Relations
12. _______ is a paid form of non-personal presentation of export goods by the exporter.
(d) Sales Promotion
13. _________ insurance is covered by Marine Insurance Act, 1963.
14. _________ premium helps to cover risks occurred due to perils of the sea.
15. ________ is not a marine insurance policy.
(a) Hull insurance
(b) Time insurance
(c) Voyage plan
(d) Umbrella insurance
16. ________ is a warehousing type that holds zero-inventory, where products are received, processed and shipped to exporting countries.
17. _________ is a group of exporters who form trading association for mutual distribution benefits.
(a) Canalizing agency
(c) State Corporation
(d) Manufacturing exporters
18. __________ is a promotion element that uses short term tactic to persuade the importers to make purchases.
(a) Trade fairs and exhibitions
19. _________ characteristics influence the choice of distribution channels in export marketing.
(c) Employee Morale
20. Under ________ marketing, the manufacturer makes own arrangement to distribute the goods.
|Answers: 11)Salesmanship 12)Advertising 13)Marine 14)Marine 15)Umbrella insurance 16)Cross-docking 17)Consortium 18)Sales-promotion 19)Customer 20)Direct|