21. One star export house has to achieve export performance of FOB worth ________ US $ million during the current year and previous two years.
22. ________ refers to quality of service which a firm provides to its customers.
(a) Customer Order Processing
(b) Customer Service Standards
(c) Customer Feedback
23. A _________ warehouse keeps the products for a relatively long period of time.
24. ________ refers to the amount of space available for storing materials on a ship or on a plane.
25. ________ risks takes place on account of insolvency of the buyer.
26. _______ is an example of consumer oriented sales promotion technique.
(a) Free Sample
(b) Trade Discounts
(c) Performance Incentives
27. Participation in ________ helps in demonstrating the product to the prospective customers.
(a) Sports Events
(b) Trade Fairs
28. _________ helps in obtaining leads of prospective buyers.
(c) Personal Selling
|Answers: 21)3 22)Customer Service Standards 23)Storage 24)Commercial 25)Free Sample 26)Trade Fairs 27)Personal Selling|