12th OCM Chapter 3 Exercise Solutions (Entrepreneurship Development) Maharashtra Board – Free Resource
12th OCM Chapter 3 Exercise Solutions
Chapter 3 – Entrepreneurship Development
Q.1 A) Select the correct option and rewrite the sentences.
1) The word ‘entrepreneur’ is derived from the ……………. word ‘entreprendre’.
2) ‘Entreprendre’ means to …………….
3) Start Up India is an initiative of the ——————
b) Government of India
c) World Bank
4) ……………. is the idea of bringing urban residents to rural areas, by empowering to local communities, both socially and economically.
a) Agro tourism
b) Medical tourism
Q.1 B) Match the correct pairs.
|Group A||Group B|
|a) Gap filling function||1) 2016|
|b) Enterpreneur||2) Employmenmt|
|c) Agro tourism||3) Old methods of production|
|d) Technology||4) 2019|
|e) Start up India||5) Self motivated|
|6) Rural tourism|
|8) Latest knowledge|
|9) Necessity Based|
|10) Medical tourism|
a. 7) Entrepreneurship
b. 5) Self motivated
c. 6) Rural tourism
d. 8) Latest knowledge
e. 1) 2016
Q.1 C) Give one word/phrase/term for the following statements.
1) An undertaking or adventure involving uncertainty and risk and requiring innovation.
2) A function of creating something new for an economic activity.
3) A person who is an innovator who introduces new combinations of means of production.
4) The process of enhancing entrepreneurial skills and knowledge through structured training and institution building programmes.
Answer: Entrepreneurship Development programme
5) The process that motivates a person into action and induces him to continue the course of action for the achievement of goals.
6) An employee who has an authority and support of the organisation to implement his creative ideas.